Tuesday, February 21, 2012

End of Day 1

      At the beginning of class I was frustrated because my account issues caused me to trail behind scheduled blog tasks. Since I dealt with the issue I'm no longer frustrated. :) After fixing the issue, I created the necessary, initial post. I teamed up with my partner Dorothy to create a wordle for the book we will be reading: "Are You My Mother" by P.D. Eastman. We customized the wordle to our liking. Luckily for me she also loves purple! In our wordle we included multiple words, phrases, and sentences from the story. I then posted the wordle on my page and I love it (especially the colors). Considering the initial setback I feel much better now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Friday will bring you more success! Thanks for being patient.

    ReplyDelete